how do you play Lumosity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you play Lumosity?

I used to play a lot on the computer. For the past 2 weeks I've been playing just on the phone. Good for a quick game or two in bed, on the bus, or when waiting in line at the supermarket.
    phone
    83.33%
    computer
    83.33%
    tablet
    16.67%

Phone and computer. I get different scores on the phone and computer.

Comment

I get best results on the computer.

Comment

Lumosity needs way more games on the phone. If they can put something as complex as Playing Koi on the phone, then they can easily put Follow That Frog, Eagle Eye or Familiar Faces on the phone too.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
          Lumosity needs way more games on the phone. If they can put something as complex as Playing Koi on the phone, then they can easily put Follow That Frog, Eagle Eye or Familiar Faces on the phone too.
          Agreed. Would like to see Robot Factory on the phone too. Familiar Faces is getting kinda old.

Comment

I find that when playing on the phone, sometimes the list of high scores for a game gets wiped - sometimes when I play a game, the score for that particular session is the ONLY high score to appear on the list. It's like I've just played the game for the very first time, even though I've played it at least 10 times before. Weird.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X